Monday 28 July 2014

Sunday Music

I know technically this is early Monday morning not Sunday but I consider that if I haven't been to bed it's not morning yet. 

Rural Alberta Advantage - Don't Haunt This House From their fabulous debut album Hometowns which will be the subject of a My Favourite Albums blog in the coming week.


Radiohead - A Wolf at the Door Just a great song, from a great band, with a great video. 


Dax Riders - I Was Made For Lovin' You (originally by Kiss) I don't watch a lot of TV normally. Outside of sports the only programme I regularly watch in The Simpsons, with my daughter. Kiss' original I Was made for Lovin' You was on one of the episodes last week and we've spent most of the weekend end singing it at each other. This cover is in celebration of that.



Foo Fighters - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (originally by Van Halen) While we're on the subject of late 70's rock...


Die Toten Hosen - Guns of Brixton (originally by The Clash) I almost posted this in my Weltmeister post but decided to save it for Sunday Music instead. It's in English.


Wash My Soul - Tricky One last track from Juxtapose before we move on with Tricky. There'll be another Tricky post during the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment